Thursday, June 11, 2009

How would I lead my life

What would we do and behave if we knew our days were limited? Fact is, we tend to take life for granted. Nobody knows when our day is up. If we did, would we do things differently? This is how I want to live everyday. Some of the things I have already done, and some are still trying. I don't want to do the stuffs that don't enrich my life and people surround me. Basically, I want to conduct my life in this fashion.
  1. Avoid debt. I want to lead a debt free life
  2. Love and savor the people around me like my family, friends and students. Let them know that they are valuable to me
  3. Make amends with anyone I needed
  4. Feel thankful and gratitude for the opportunity to be alive
  5. Inspire others
  6. Live moderately
  7. Eat well
  8. Exercise
  9. Keep learning and sharing my journey
  10. Live in peace
  11. Be more loving, patient and compassionate, be more tolerant, and forgiving
  12. Forgive and love myself
  13. Have more fun
  14. Wake up early
  15. Smile more often
  16. Surround myself with my favorite things & create a private retreat
  17. Make others day a little easier or better, brighten others day
  18. Enjoy the sun, spend more time outdoors and have picnics
  19. Talk my kids and cuddle at night
  20. Do more things that my kids enjoy doing like hide and seek in the dark
  21. Do something different each day
  22. Hug more
  23. Celebrate my uniqueness
  24. Make it a point to find the joy in my life and carry a carefree attitude
  25. To travel around the world

How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment